Check out which athletes earned the title of Gridiron Players of the Week presented by Boost Mobile. VYPE takes nominations from coaches across the city and then picks the Top 5 performances to honor.
If you don't see your athlete's top performance on the list be sure to send nominations to @VYPEDFW on Twitter after every game!
1. QB Dillon Markiewicz (McKinney North): 19-24 passing, 373 yds, 4 TDs
2. QB Braedyn Locke (Rockwall): 17-31 passing, 342 yds, 6 TDs
3. RB Jalil Brown (South Garland): 23 rush, 373 yds, 2 TDs; 1 rec, 16 yds
4. RB Shawn Hodge (Dallas Spruce): 25 rush, 221 yds, 6 TDs
5. WR Ben Smith (Highland Park): 9 rec, 234 yds, 3 TDs
VYPE took its show on the road to Highland Park for its 2019 DFW Football Media Day presented by Whataburger.
DFW is the real deal when it comes to state championships and future NCAA and NFL stars.
Click here to visit your local Whataburger and make sure to check out #WhataSnap. And check out the PHOTO GALLERY below: