After a wild start to the year Football Season is finally upon us! That means its time to start our weekly polls to let the fans decide their player of the week!
Please note that the use of voting software or bots will result in a deletion of votes and a potential DQ from the contest. PLEASE try to keep this fair and fun for all involved!
All athlete polls and their content are only associated and created by VYPE Media and its staff. The content is not created or voted on by any corporate sponsor or marketing partner. Please contact VYPE Media directly if you have any questions, comments, or concerns around our Fan Polls.
Check out which athletes earned the title of Gridiron Players of the Week presented by Boost Mobile. VYPE takes nominations from coaches across the city and then picks the Top 5 performances to honor.
If you don't see your athlete's top performance on the list be sure to send nominations to @VYPEDFW on Twitter after every game!
1. RB EJ Smith (Dallas Jesuit): 12 rush, 144 yds, 3 TDs
2. RB Nasir Reynolds (Dallas Hillcrest): 21 rush, 270 yds, 4 TDs
3. QB Nathan Greek (Argyle Liberty Christian): 25-39 pass, 396 yds, 6 TDs
4. WR Daniel Calabrese (Colleyville Covenant): 10 rec, 319 yds, 4 TDs
5. QB Zach Mundell (Arlington Martin): 15-17 pass, 206 yds, 1 TD; 134 yds, 3 TDs