VYPE Senior Spotlight presented by CertaPro Painters: The Woodlands Track & Field
The Woodlands High School has been always known as a track powerhouse. The Highlanders from cross country in the fall to the track & field events in the spring have always excelled.
What's been taken away from the track & field seniors is that last-ditch chance to impress college coaches this spring with new personal records and even a state championship. Of course, the UIL has suspended all activities until just May 4 and the Track & Field State Meet is still on the schedule as is.
But a lot of meets have been lost.
Here are a couple of TWHS trackstars to look at in this senior spotlight presented by CertaPro Painters.
Adam Clark (@Adamclark867)
- Clark is a 6-foot-1, 176-pound high jumper and 100-meter dash guy. He has a 2.7 GPA, an SAT score of 1030.
- His career-high in the high jump is 6-foot-8, which he did as a sophomore. His best 100-meter dash time is 11.50.
High jump (6'8 as a sophomore)
HEIGHT IN VIDEO (6'8) pic.twitter.com/X94KL3iPBv
— Adam Clark🦋 (@Adamclark867) March 19, 2020
Connor Stockerl (@ConnorStockerl)
- Stockerl is a 5-foot-11, 153-pound senior at The Woodlands High School.
- He has a 3.4 GPA with an 1110 SAT score.
- His events include the 4X100 (42.10 second leg); 4X200 (1:28.68 third leg/anchor); 200-meter dash (22.9) and 400-meter race (50.15).
4x1: 42.10 (2nd leg)
4x2: 1:28.68 (3rd leg/anchor)
(Red jersey in video) pic.twitter.com/3iUEHJ2eL3
— Connor Stockerl (@ConnorStockerl) March 20, 2020
Zach Neuman (@zachneuman_)
- Neuman is a 6-foot-2, 170-pound senior at The Woodlands.
- He owns a 4.1 GPA, scored a 1410 on the SAT and a 30 on the ACT.
- He runs the 300-meter hurdles (38.6) and the 4x400 (split 48.7)
300 hurdles 38.6
4x4 split 48.7
(Video 38.7 lane 4) pic.twitter.com/07XpsNoYFP
— zach neuman (@zachneuman_) March 20, 2020
This content is sponsored by CertaPro Painters.